2/17/17 Paradise Ride With Scott, Kerry & Neal

Post your trailriding stories and ride reports here, whether dualsport or not.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

2/17/17 Paradise Ride With Scott, Kerry & Neal

Postby Tawmass » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Scott and Kerry have been deluged up north and they were itching for a riding fix. And I'm just the kind of guy that would help friends like that out. They showed up Thursday night and we were set to take off Friday morning at Paradise Staging Area. I invited my neighbor Neal to go too, so there was four of us. The weather guessers said the sun would come out after 10AM - I should've known there are only two types of people who can predict Southern Oregon weather: a tourist and a fool.

We unloaded and took off after leashing up the dog. We rode granite the first half of the day and standard mud the second half. Of course the sun never did come out. We stayed on as much single track as possible and by the end of the day we had only ridden almost 30 miles, however it was mostly technical trail and everyone had their fill.

Once back at the truck, I had to ensure that Scout got some exercise, as evidenced in the video below! Hopefully the ride was worth it for Scott and Kerry and Neal is always ready for a good ride.
thanks guys!
-Tom

PS: CLICK HERE for our second day of riding

<----Click the Vimeo logo if you have internet speed issues
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Plain Ol' Trail Riding”