1/28/18 Riding With Ron Hughes, Neil & Kai and BenS

Post your trailriding stories and ride reports here, whether dualsport or not.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

1/28/18 Riding With Ron Hughes, Neil & Kai and BenS

Postby Tawmass » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:47 am

Wow, a break in the weather after much too long! A few of us unloaded and headed out. My pal, Ron Hughes, from up north was down for a couple days, so had to show him some good riding! Ben Saiz also went with us on his new KTM and was a pleasure to ride with.

Throughout the day, we met up with numerous people like JimD, my old college riding bud, JimH and his buddy Mike.

We made an obligatory pilgrimage stop at Eric Thoren's Shrine and paid our respect. And why is Neal in the shade?

While riding on one of the trails, the sky turned to fog with the sun peeking through. I just HAD to stop and get a photo! It was about this time that Neal had to change a fouled sparking plug, while Kai played on the trees.

All day long I was impressed with how much Kai has improved! We never really had to wait on him. Some day he'll be outriding his Dad! It was a fantastic day to be out in the woods and Ron had a newfound respect for riding in this area!
-Tom

<----Click the Vimeo logo if you are having streaming issues.
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Plain Ol' Trail Riding”