12/30/15 Trailriding With Neal & Kai

Post your trailriding stories and ride reports here, whether dualsport or not.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

12/30/15 Trailriding With Neal & Kai

Postby Tawmass » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:52 am

My neighbor, Neal, wanted to head out for an exploratory puttsy, and the weather was supposed to finally get sunny, so we decided to go for it. This was my first ride with Neal, so I had no expectations. When I got to his place, he planned on bringing his 9-year old son Kai along too. Cool.

We headed out into a secret area (Don't ask, I won't tell. Plus we don't need morons with loud pipes ruining it for us all). [Thanks John for the access!] It turned into a rather nice day as hoped and, though we didn't really go that far, it was enticing what we found. Wow, was it muddy, and it was the sticky, gumbo type mud. Fortunately I washed off my bike immediately after getting home, and it still took a long time. The big surprise for the day was how well Kai rode his YZ85 on rather advanced sections - he's got mad skills, and I wish I was that good at his age! I plan on getting out to modify routes to ensure we respect private property boundaries, but the possibilities are great. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
-Tom

<----Click on the 'Vimeo' logo to watch in larger screen, HD mode.

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Ace!
WFO
WFO

Re: 12/30/15 Trailriding With Neal & Kai

Postby Ace! » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Nice looking area.
Justitia suum cuique distribuit

Return to “Plain Ol' Trail Riding”