5/13/16 Prospect Dualsporting On Friday The 13th

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

5/13/16 Prospect Dualsporting On Friday The 13th

Postby Tawmass » Sat May 14, 2016 7:53 am

Went on a little recon puttsy with Donna, TinyK and DaveS. I rode my old Kawazuki, Donna on her KLX250, Tiny on his BMW 650 (with extra oil!) and DaveS on his big BMW GS1200 trail whale. After breakfast, we headed up past Lost Creek Lake and started exploring possible connector routes. As you can see in the video below, it got quite brushy and we decided to turn around since Tiny and Dave were on the big bikes.

From there we headed to the Gorge Restaurant for a break, then headed over to Medco Ponds. We elected to do more recon, but ran into a dead end. The day became late, so we decided to take the highway back home. All in all, another great day of riding!
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Ace!
WFO
WFO

Re: 5/13/16 Prospect Dualsporting On Friday The 13th

Postby Ace! » Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Seems like you could have used another bike and rider, maybe someone on a DR650! :P
Justitia suum cuique distribuit

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 5/13/16 Prospect Dualsporting On Friday The 13th

Postby Tawmass » Sat May 21, 2016 8:52 am

Ace! wrote:Seems like you could have used another bike and rider, maybe someone on a DR650! :P

Methinks you are correct! Need to add you to my list!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”