9/23/17 Dualsporting Medco Ponds With Kerry

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

9/23/17 Dualsporting Medco Ponds With Kerry

Postby Tawmass » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 am

Day three of Kerry's visit and it was too nice out NOT to ride, so off we went, this time straight from the house. We headed directly up to Flounce Rock to check in on how much damage there was after the recent fire. Fortunately only the west, south and east sides of the summit were marred - everything else was still standing unbelievably, even the pet cemetery and pickup that went over the cliff!
Look close, there's a pickup in there!

We then pointed the steeds towards Medco Ponds, but not without bypassing numerous hunters, girls on cellphones and plenty of slow-moving elk (cattle). Once at Medco Ponds, we took a short break, then headed briefly towards Prospect, then East, then pointed towards Butte Falls.

From Butte Falls we wound our way towards Cobleigh Road then back to Lost Creek Lake again and the highway homeward, 123.4 miles to be exact. Along the way was more locked gates, places hard to believe even. With all the trash dumping, it's not hard to see why private landowners are locking things up. I'm left with a wonderment of why people would leave so much trash on private and public lands. Be sure if you pack it in, to also pack it out.
-Tom

https://vimeo.com/235250928 <---- Click here if you are having video-streaming issues

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

jimroy
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Re: 9/23/17 Dualsporting Medco Ponds With Kerry

Postby jimroy » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:54 am

This is an old thread but I have to say this =D> an amazing place, by the way, the photos are great too!
From the Virgo compatibility chart, I knew that my best match is Capricorn. So, I'm looking for a Capricorn woman :wink:

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 9/23/17 Dualsporting Medco Ponds With Kerry

Postby Tawmass » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:07 am

jimroy wrote:This is an old thread but I have to say this =D> an amazing place, by the way, the photos are great too!

Thanks!
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”