2008 Black Dog Date: Jun 7-8

Discuss the Black Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

2008 Black Dog Date: Jun 7-8

Postby Tawmass » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 am

We've confirmed, and got approval, with AMA and OMRA and the '08 Black Dog National will be on Jun 7-8, so mark your calendars. Due to scheduling before July 1 (out of fire danger), this means we can go back to using TRAILS! :thumbright: We again will stage out of Hood River County Fairgrounds.
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Camas
in first gear
in first gear

Postby Camas » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:27 pm

When is the 2008 sign up form going to be available? I just put in for July 14 & 15 off and then realised that it's a Monday and Tuesday NOT a Friday Sat, Sunday thing. I downloaded the 2007 form yesterday.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:28 am

Yeah, bumping up a month allows us to use bonafide trails without the concern for fire danger. With all the snow this year, I can assure you there won't be THAT fire concern this year. :lol:

I plan on working on the flyers this weekend, so stay tuned. You can do the online signup if you want to get in now, FYI.
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Camas
in first gear
in first gear

Postby Camas » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:31 am

I don't buy anything online so I'll just wait for the version I can print and mail in. Thanks Tom

Camas

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Okee dokee. If you don't see the flyer posted by say next Monday, give me a ping. :)
-Tom

lovalljm
WFO
WFO

Postby lovalljm » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:48 pm

:roll: Hey Tommy Gunn: Jim L. here in sunny Yuma, Arizona. It is suppose to get to 80 today, I cannot decide put shorts on or go swimming...... All kidding aside, Sharon and I would be willing to help you on the infamous "Black Dog". We will be back in Eugene around the middle of March and I will give you a jingle and we will discuss. I little update, we purchased a lot in Yuma and plan to come down in the winter ( it is much better weather here, I have only washed the car twice since Nov. 1st and the motorhome once, Take care, ride safe, and tell everyone I send sunny thoughts to them....
Jim & Sharon Loveall :D
Every ride is a Good One!!

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey Jimbo, you snowbird you! Would love to have your help and we look forward to it. Enjoy the sun and fun!
-Tom

Gary A
in fifth gear
in fifth gear

Postby Gary A » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 am

lovalljm wrote::roll: Hey Tommy Gunn: Jim L. here in sunny Yuma, Arizona. It is suppose to get to 80 today, I cannot decide put shorts on or go swimming...... All kidding aside, Sharon and I would be willing to help you on the infamous "Black Dog". We will be back in Eugene around the middle of March and I will give you a jingle and we will discuss. I little update, we purchased a lot in Yuma and plan to come down in the winter ( it is much better weather here, I have only washed the car twice since Nov. 1st and the motorhome once, Take care, ride safe, and tell everyone I send sunny thoughts to them....
Jim & Sharon Loveall :D

For God's sake Jimmy, put your pants on, you'll be blinding everyone down there with your white knees. :lol: I too am planning on helping Tom again this year and look forward to seeing you and Sharon at the Fairgrounds. Hey Tom, do people with huge dogs get a discount on their entry fee when parking next to the Loveall's? :roll:
Gary A
Salem, OR.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:51 am

Why yes, especially if they have a 'Sharon Cam'. :wink:
-Tom

lovalljm
WFO
WFO

Postby lovalljm » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:59 am

:) Gary A: Sharon said "That if anyone deserves a discount, it is US" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: There better not be a repeat of last year, Sharon will not be responsible for her reaction in any shape or form......Please Gary, I do not want to see her go into that infamous rage like last year.
Take care and smile when you go to work.
:shock: beer anytime of the day and 80' here.... :)
Every ride is a Good One!!

Camas
in first gear
in first gear

Postby Camas » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:47 pm

PING PING...
Tom, any word on that 08 form? If you want me/us to sign up online could you bill that to your account? :roll: I wanna come but if I don't sign up soon I'll miss the time off.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Thanks for the reminder - it's posted! :D
-Tom

Return to “Black Dog 2-Day Dualsport/Adventure Ride”