Corner Workers

Discuss the Black Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

bozola
in first gear
in first gear

Corner Workers

Postby bozola » Wed May 21, 2008 6:43 pm

Tawmass, my wife is about over a whiplash injury and she's not completely sure that she can survive getting bounced around in a helmet for eight hours. She's probably having second thought about being a monkey after seeing how I drive. She still wants to play, either on her XT up to a "drop out" point, or as one of the corner workers (or some such thing) if you need beautiful women hanging around the check points, that is.

She's #121, and I'll see that she creates an account here and joins the thread.
The views expressed are the febrile product of an overactive imagination of a person who in shadows sees the gyrating Elvis-like ghost of Leonid Brezhnev.

spud
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby spud » Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Hello. New to the forum. Very excited about the rally, but a bit less than 100%. Neck injury, you see, so the thought of wearing a helmet, and being slogged around for 8 hours is a bit daunting. I would be willing to offer my services as a corner worker, or support crew in any capacity. I will have a bike and be ready to ride. Happy to help in any way. I look forward to hearing.

Spud.

bozola
in first gear
in first gear

Postby bozola » Wed May 21, 2008 8:24 pm

spud wrote:...or support crew in any capacity....

Not quite, my dear. You can't be an "umbrella girl" in a skimpy bikini and high heels. That's my job. Hmmm. Maybe I should shave my back first...
The views expressed are the febrile product of an overactive imagination of a person who in shadows sees the gyrating Elvis-like ghost of Leonid Brezhnev.

spud
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby spud » Wed May 21, 2008 8:27 pm

bozola wrote:
spud wrote:...or support crew in any capacity....

Not quite, my dear. You can't be an "umbrella girl" in a skimpy bikini and high heels. That's my job. Hmmm. Maybe I should shave my back first...

You promised me you'd leave your kilt at home.

I will have my XT, and also a Toyota truck, if that is useful.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Wed May 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Ha har, that's funny! :)

Would love to have your assistance. Just come see me at the event and we'll come up with something fun for ya!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

spud
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Postby spud » Thu May 22, 2008 10:09 am

Thanks very much.

Return to “Black Dog 2-Day Dualsport/Adventure Ride”