The 2010 Black Dog is coming together!

Discuss the Black Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 2010 Black Dog is coming together!

Postby Tawmass » Mon May 03, 2010 12:48 pm

The entries continue to roll on in and I'm doing my best to get all my ducks in a row.

Submitting t-shirt artwork this week. If you have sort of last-minute brainstorm on what you think would make a great t-shirt, email me ASAP!

Submitting trophy information too. We hope to have something that will really look great this year!

:ride
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Danno
VIP
VIP

Tawm is running EARLY???

Postby Danno » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm

I talked to Tawm, Jimmy L. and Dale J. this morning and it sounds like the course is coming together fast, this year! Ahead of schedule, must be nice! It sounds like the boys are putting together another killer course, as usual.

I'm missing being up at Hood River this year, helping with all the work. I think this is about the first in a dozen years or so, that I'll be missing... I had something come up last March. I got married and our belated honeymoon starts this Friday. We are taking a cruise to Alaska and I can't wait!

Everyone take lots of pictures and be safe! I'll catch up on all the details, when I get back.

God Bless you, all, Danno
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Return to “Black Dog 2-Day Dualsport/Adventure Ride”