The Entries Are Rolling In For The 2011 Black Dog!

Discuss the Black Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Entries Are Rolling In For The 2011 Black Dog!

Postby Tawmass » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 am

Sheesh, it's only February and there's already 65 entries! We REALLY plan on having a good time this year to celebrate two decades of fun riding!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

DUG
pulling in the clutch
pulling in the clutch

Postby DUG » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Don't scare them off.
You can sleep when you die....

bin rydin
WFO
WFO

Postby bin rydin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow, I must have slept in :idea: :??? I usually wake up when a bunch of bikes fire up at 5 AM and by dawn I am my usual cheery self :lol: ... But jeeze louieze, how did 65 riders get to the sign up table before I did? Not only that they took all the shirts... :cry: I better hurry up :riding and get signed up before the numbers get so high they won't fit on my number plate, moneys in the mail, trust me :angel4: gosh for 75$ we should all get a shirt, ya think?

I have been busy racing this winter Image
and rebuilding my campout wagon to meet the new al gorian 2012 fuel standards
I can't wait till Walt sees my new pedal powered Earthroamer Crawler, boy will he be jealious

PS Tawm, the reason I am so, uh, "late" getting my entry in is that I discovered that I could write all over the entirely blank backside of the entry form, and as you can imagine, as I turn the entry form Around And Around, soon I get hypnotized and forget where I am or what I was doing, much like I do on your rides (shut up you Dan~i~ack). See I am lost already (quit larrfing)

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 am

Good deal Lee! I'll have to scan and post up here for everyone to enjoy!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Black Dog 2-Day Dualsport/Adventure Ride”