Selling my Garmin V GPS

Post your off-road or dualsport items here

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Selling my Garmin V GPS

Postby Tawmass » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:27 am

Santa was good to me this Christmas and I have a new, hi-zoot Garmin 60CX to go along with my Garmin 276C. Garmin's mapping programs will only allow you to register two GPSs without paying for another registration, so my trusty Garmin V is now for sale.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Details: it had the preventative vibration modification performed to it by CycoActive.com. I'll include Topo West and Roads & Recreation map CDs with it (for autorouting, you'll need to purchase Garmin's City Select). This is a workhorse GPS that I've used for a couple years and is dead reliable.

Includes: aftermarket external antenna, car dash mount, car suction-cup mount, 12v power cable, 110v power cable, RAM cradle mount, GPS-to-PC serial cable, serial-to-USB converter cable, original box, manuals, and anything I may be forgetting.

This is an awesome way to get into GPSing for cheap: $150 on here first, before I put it on Ebay, where it will probably go for $175~$200. Since I got this V, I've tracked literally all my rides (example below). The product pictures below are off the web, but depict what's included (since I'm not at home at the moment.).

Specs can be had at Garmin's site:
http://www.garmin.com/products/gps5/

Call me if interested: 503-681-8881 or email me: tawmn@aol.com
thanks,
-Tom

You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:34 pm

The venerable Bill Law has officially bought my trusty Garmin-V. Thanks for the inquiries.
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Classified Items, Wanted, For Sale Or Trade”