DOG Friday Funny

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Danno
VIP
VIP

DOG Friday Funny

Postby Danno » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:11 am

A guy driving down the street one day sees a “talking dog for sale” sign. Curiously he stops and inquires about the dog. The man says, “yes, come around back. He’s just laying there.” The guy walks into the back yard and sees an old Black Dog lying on his side. The owner says, “go ahead and ask him anything you want.” The guy looks at the Black Dog and says “what’s your story pup?” The Black Dog says, “every since I was a young pup, I realized I could understand and speak perfect English.

When I was two I got a job with the CIA as a counter-intelligence operative. I’d just be lying there and hear all these top-level secrets that I’d bring back to my advisors.

I was maybe five when an elderly gentleman needed a Black Dog companion that could be his eyes and ears, as he was getting so old. We got along wonderfully until he passed away.

I was maybe eight when I fell for this hot *female dog* and we started having our own pups. The last couple of years I’ve been watching my pups grow up and just taking it easy.”

The guy says, “that’s fabulous. That Black Dog really does talk. How much do you want for him?” The man says, “$10.” “What? All you want for such a wonderful talking Black Dog is $10?” “Yeah, sure” the man says. “He’s just a liar and hasn’t done any of those things he said he’s done.” :D
"I usually tighten my nuts better"

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:01 am

Har, I like it, Danno!
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:09 pm

Speaking of Friday Funnies, I may as well link to my weekly post:

http://www.omra-online.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=644
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”