Trail Meetings for Tillamook State Forest

Whip out those license plates and winkies! Talk about whatever you want, as long as it's about dualsporting.

Moderator: Tawmass

Hondarosa
kickstarting the bike
kickstarting the bike

Trail Meetings for Tillamook State Forest

Postby Hondarosa » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:10 pm

So I attended a trail meeting last night at The Grand Lodge in Forest Grove. The meeting is ran by Kelly Foster who is an OHV coordinator for the Tillamook State Forest. Several issues were discussed, but one that I think needs more public input concerns cutting back on the number of events that will be permitted for this area in the future. This could mean NO RAT DOG. :cry: :cry: What Kelly is trying to do is to free up more of his time for building new trails rather than all the b.s. that goes into making sure an event goes as planned. We need everyones input so please try to attend these meetings, or don't snivvle about not being able to attend your favorite , poker run, isde, or dual sport ride.

The meetings are the last monday of every month at The Grand Lodge in Forest Grove and are open to the public. You can reach Kelly Foster at kfoster@odf.state.or.us

See you at the next meeting !!

Hondarosa
A family who rides together, stays together.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:45 pm

That's a good point! One reason for so many events, is that they've shrunk down the time's of year that events can happen, so this basically squeezed everything closer.

Could you also post your message on the OMRA Message Board?
http://www.omra-online.org/forum/index.php

I think that would help drum up interest too.
thanks!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Dualsporting In General”