This year's Rat Dog A-loop

Discuss the Rat Dog Ride!

Moderator: Tawmass

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

This year's Rat Dog A-loop

Postby Tawmass » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:06 am

Went out yesterday and confirmed a new North A-loop for this year's Rat Dog. This loop will challenge anyone who takes the A option - fun stuff! Let's just hope this year doesn't turn into a drought/fire danger, so we can use it.
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Tawmass
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tawmass » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:32 am

And here's a brief ride report from that ride. Was an absolute stellar day of riding with friends last Saturday! The ride consisted of Dave, Doug, Lawrence and I, plus two guys Ben and Scott who showed up and joined us out of the blue. We did an assortment of trails consisting of Cedar Ridge, Old Cedar Creek, Sticks & Stones, Deer Fence, Barney Rubble, Dick Crusher (DC), Reid's Ridge, Muesial Ridge, (and other trails I can't remember the names) and topped it off with Psychopath Trail. We only did 45 miles, but Lawrence and I gave a pretty good overview of the brevity of the "A" trails in Diamond Mill area for the others. Most of them were wondering where the block & tackle was to get down some of the trails. :) You can see some pictures I took by clicking below:

http://tawmn.smugmug.com/gallery/417778

For some reason my GPS didn't work that morning, so don't have a trackmap. Can't wait to get out again!
-Tom
You don't stop riding because you grow old, you grow old because you stop riding.

Return to “Rat Dog 2-Day Dualsport-Adventure Ride”